So far, the city has released just one artist’s rendering from each of the three finalists’ plans.
It’s hard to get a handle on the full scope of the designs from the drawings, but they all show more trees and other greenery. Food trucks and a market are part of one proposal. There are intriguing lighting options in the renderings.
All of them show lots of people — strolling, shopping, bicycling, sitting at sidewalk cafes.
13 Notes/ Hide
- visualartsmpls likes this
- dioneescobar likes this
- sweetsurrendertodreams reblogged this from minnpost and added:
- mnenvironmentalillnessnetwork reblogged this from minnpost
- northwoods-gentleman reblogged this from minnpost
- alleycatmn likes this
- fancysweater reblogged this from minnpost
- debase-masons-grog reblogged this from kaarelapakko
- coelhoakafilipe likes this
- kaarelapakko reblogged this from cutesylovegirl
- cutesylovegirl reblogged this from minnpost
- thebrown1 reblogged this from minnpost
- thebrown1 likes this
- june26991 likes this
- friedlanduh likes this
- minnpost posted this